Location: Anywhere that's in GMT-3 to GMT-10
How to apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Calixa gives GTM teams the product insights they need to find, close, and grow customers in a sea of self‑serve signups. We make it efficient for product-led sales teams to prioritize the right customers and take efficient action. If you wanna learn a bit more, read our launch blog post.
Calixa is a distributed startup. You can live anywhere that's in timezones GMT-3 to GMT-10. Our team of 16 lives in US 🇺🇸 Canada🇨🇦 , Colombia🇨🇴 , and Brazil🇧🇷..
The company was founded by serial startup people (Thomas & Fred) who've had multiple successful startup outcomes and worked early at large tech companies (Twilio, Sift, Google, Zillow, AdMob, Amazon). The company is well funded by Kleiner Perkins who has backed companies like Figma, Cameo, Slack, Plaid, Rippling.
About the Role
We are in the buzzworthy space of product-led growth/product-led sales, and we need to stand out in the noise. This role should be passionate about our space, category creation, and community building.
As our first hire dedicated to our TOF marketing efforts, this person thrives off finding where the conversations are happening and how to get Calixa involved and leading these conversations. They will test channels, communities, and messaging to determine what our audience cares more about, how we will stand out, and how we can then scale these efforts. They like to facilitate online conversations, create connections, and meet customers' needs.
As an early (3rd) marketing hire, you’ll wear many hats and be a part of a foundational marketing team. You will report to our Head of Marketing, Cassie.
What you'll be doing:
- You’ll define our online presence with our community & customer base
- You’ll determine where we need to be online and how we should show up.
- You'll proactively engage with the PLG & sales community.
- You’ll manage user experience & conversion across our channels, site, and email.
- You’ll manage our TOF conversion - paid and organic campaigns.
Our ideal candidate looks something like this:
- 5+ yrs of experience in growth, demand generation, community marketing, etc.
- Previously part of an early stage PLG company.
- You are passionate about product led growth.
- You thrive in creating connections & building a brand’s online presence.
- You like to test and iterate on channels or mediums to determine what works.
- You deal well with ambiguity. In fact, it's even exciting to you.